HOME PAGE > 首页 > information > congress location HOME

Beijing is the capital of the People's Republic of China. It is not only the nation's political center, but also its cultural, scientific and educational heart as well as a key transportation hub. Beijing has served as a capital of the country for more than 800 years. The city has many places of historic interest and scenic beauty, including the Forbidden City - the largest and best-preserved ancient architectural complex in the world; the Temple of Heaven--where Ming and Qing emperors performed solemn rituals for bountiful harvests; the Summer Palace - the emperors' magnificent garden retreat; the Ming tombs--the stately and majestic mausoleums of 13 Ming Dynasty emperors; and the world-renowned and genuinely inspiring Badaling section of the Great Wall. Large-scale construction has brought great changes to Beijing since the founding of the People's Republic of China in 1949 that adds more and more new attractions to the mysterious old city.

Beijing is located on the western coast of China on the Pacific Ocean . Beijing stands at the northern tip of the North China Plain. Tian'anmen Square in the center of Beijing is situated at 39°56" North Latitude and 116°20" East Longitude. Beijing lies at approximately the same latitude as Philadelphia in the U.S. and Madrid in Spain . The city is 39% flat land and the other 61% is quite mountainous area. Beijing is surrounded by the Yanshan Mountains on the west, north and east while the small alluvial plain of the Yongding River lies to its southeast. Beijing faces the Bohai Sea, and the area is also called the Beijing Bay.

China National Convention Center is Located on a landmark site adjacent to the National Stadium (Bird’s Nest) and the National Aquatics Center (Water Cube) on the Olympic Green boulevard. Formerly the Main Press Center (MPC), International Broadcasting Center (IBC) and venue for fencing and pistol shooting competitions during the Olympic Games in 2008. China National Convention Center is Only 25 minutes (26km) from the Beijing Capital International Airport (BCIA). An effcient transport system including subway and buses links the location to hotels and major tourist attractions. A range of over 30 three, four and fve-star hotels with more than 10,000 hotel rooms within 10 minutes (5km) and Close proximity to universities, research institutes and commercial districts.

Please visit the website for more information:http://www.cnccchina.com

CNCC Indication Map for Taxi

Beijing International Airport to CNCC Subway Map